Trusted In-Home Alzheimer’s Care for Brampton, Caledon & Dufferin Seniors
Your aging loved one has expressed a desire to remain in the comfort of home as they age, and Alzheimer’s shouldn’t stand in the way of you granting their wish. If your aging parent or loved one has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, you can balance their care needs and their desire to stay in a familiar home environment with help and support from Home Care Assistance of Brampton, Caledon & Dufferin. We are the leading provider of Alzheimer’s care, offering specialty hourly and 24 hour care services to seniors and older adults living with memory loss.
Tailored Care to Meet Complex Needs of Alzheimer’s Patients
Seniors with Alzheimer’s face progressive cognitive decline, loss of social functioning and an increased need for assistance with activities of daily living and other important tasks. Home Care Assistance believes that quality care must address all of these concerns while also engaging seniors in a supportive way that makes for a happier, meaningful lifestyle. Our caregivers utilize our innovative Cognitive Therapeutic Method to improve cognitive acuity and delay further decline by:
- Supporting your loved one’s highest level of independence
- Meeting nutritional needs and dietary preferences
- Offering appropriate assistance that supports a safe and comfortable home environment
- Encouraging social interaction and communication
- Involving the family unit in all aspects of care
Consistent Care for Seniors with Alzheimer’s
Managing the symptoms of Alzheimer’s is made easier when care is appropriate and consistent. As the industry leader in providing Alzheimer’s care, Home Care Assistance of Brampton, Caledon & Dufferin offers flexible scheduling and individualized care plans to meet the changing needs of seniors throughout every stage of Alzheimer’s.
- Services can be scheduled for mornings, afternoons, evenings or overnight
- In emergency situations, changes are made easy with the help of highly trained, Care Managers who are available 24/7
- Caregivers are carefully matched to families based on training, experience and personality to ensure appropriate, consistent care is always provided
- Care plans are reviewed regularly to ensure care is appropriate and all needs are being met in a way that empowers the senior
To learn more about the in-home Alzheimer’s care provided by Home Care Assistance of Brampton, Caledon & Dufferin, reach out to a devoted and friendly Care Manager at 905-951-8885. We offer complimentary consultations where we can further discuss our care services, Alzheimer’s caregivers and any questions you may have.