Trusted Dementia Care for Seniors & Older Adults in Brampton, Caledon & Dufferin
A dementia diagnosis begins an emotional journey for seniors and their families. Knowing that the course of the disease can be unpredictable, families are often overwhelmed and unsure of how to best provide long-term care. That’s where we come in. Home Care Assistance is a leading provider of dementia care in Brampton, Caledon & Dufferin, offering flexible hourly and live-in care plans to ensure your loved one’s quality of care at all times. With our professional caregivers by your loved one’s side, you can enjoy a renewed sense of peace and comfort.
Why Choose Home Care Assistance for Dementia Care?
Home Care Assistance makes the process of hiring a caregiver easier for families in need. Services are provided by a reputable agency that is endorsed by professionals in the medical and senior community. Home Care Assistance services:
- Never require that you sign a contract or pay hidden fees
- Are offered with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Can be increased or decreased anytime from a few hours a week to 24-hours a day
- Are provided by skilled caregivers with prior experience in senior care and specialized training in our exclusive Cognitive Therapeutics Method
Compassionate Care for Seniors with Dementia and Their Families
Dementia impacts the family unit as much as it does the senior who is experiencing symptoms. At Home Care Assistance of Brampton, Caledon & Dufferin, it is our goal to support family caregivers and make caring for a loved one at home less stressful. With our dementia care services in place, family caregivers feel less isolated, can manage their own healthcare and personal needs, and can take time to work outside the home or plan a trip away. We empower family caregivers and provide peace of mind by:
- Bonding and insuring all of our caregivers to protect the family’s valuable assets
- Providing families with an on call Care Manager to answer questions, assist with emergencies and address concerns
- Acting as an extra set of eyes and ears in the home to recognize important changes, setbacks and accomplishments while family members are away
Request a Complimentary Consultation Today
If your elderly loved one suffers from dementia, assistance and support are just a phone call away. Contact Home Care Assistance of Brampton, Caledon & Dufferin at 905-951-8885 for a free consultation. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to answer all of your questions and can help you take the first step toward peace of mind.