Flexible Hourly Care Brampton, Caledon & Dufferin Families Trust
Many seniors are able to remain mostly independent, but a little extra assistance can go a long way toward keeping them safe and comfortable. At Home Care Assistance of Brampton, Caledon & Dufferin, our goal is to support seniors and their desire to age in place, and we do this by providing flexible hourly care. Our highly trained and compassionate caregivers provide the services seniors need when they need them the most.
Part-Time Care Services Tailored to Individual Needs
Each plan of care is tailored directly to the individual needs of each client to maximize safety and comfort, and to help maintain the senior’s regular routine. Home Care Assistance caregivers form relationships with their clients, and they encourage seniors to maintain their highest level of independence, offering proper support and assistance when necessary. Many of our senior clients use our services for:
- Assistance with morning routines including bathing, dressing, preparing breakfast and remembering to take important medications
- Assistance with the evening routine including preparing dinner, cleaning up after a meal, spending time socializing before bed and getting into bed safely
- Safe and reliable transportation for social events, medical appointments, grocery shopping and other errands
Highly Qualified & Compassionate Hourly Home Caregivers
Home Care Assistance goes beyond hiring individuals who are capable of caring for seniors. Our caregivers are industry professionals who:
- Undergo a hiring process that includes rigorous screenings and interviews
- Receive ongoing training in best practices at Home Care Assistance University
- Are bonded and insured to ensure the safety and security of our clients
- Are expertly matched with care recipients based on skills, personality and other important factors
To learn more about Home Care Assistance’s flexible hourly care and our 100% satisfaction guarantee, contact a Care Manager to schedule your complimentary in-home consultation today.